- Anna Karenina- Leo Tolstoy
My current read; and with over 800 pages one that is taking me a while to get through. It will be keeping me company in the airport and through long flights.
- The Grapes of Wrath- John Steinbeck
After discovering another of Steinbeck’s novels, ‘Of Mice and Men’ through English lessons I am eager to read more of his work.
- Love in the time of Cholera- Gabriel García Márquez
What I hope will be a rewarding and uplifting read, perfect for a holiday!
- The Summer Book- Tove Jansson
A good light hearted book and as it isn't very long hopefully I won’t be bogged down with a long book hanging over me.
- The Jaguar Smile- Salman Rushdie
Where would I be without Mr Rushdie? This book is especially relevant to my trip so I hope it will be especially satisfying.
Of course I probably won’t get through every book, but I’ll certainly try to review the ones I read.
Which books did you/are planning to take on holiday this year?
No comments
Post a Comment